“Our wisdom, in so far as it ought to be deemed true and solid Wisdom, consists almost entirely of two parts:
the knowledge of God and of ourselves.”
– John Calvin, Institutes of the Christian Religion
Here at Holy Cross, we believe that we are called to grow in our relationship with God in Jesus Christ throughout the whole of our lives. Our Christian character is formed through prayer (knowing God), knowledge (knowing about God, chiefly through Scripture), and service at according to God’s commands (our response to God).
Below you will find some of our current Christian formation offerings:
- Weekly Bible Study (currently The Gospel of Luke) Tuesdays at 11am (join any time)
- The Book of Revelation (also available on podcast) Thursdays at 6:30pm (join any time)
- Emotionally Healthy Relationships Tuesdays at 6:30pm (registrants only – new class in spring)
- Bethel Bible Series, Old Testament Tuesdays at 6:30pm (registrants only – new class midwinter)
held at Dickison’s Barn
Come and grow in your connection with God through the Lord Jesus Christ. We are all on the same journey… engage yours actively!